A dear friend send these thoughts. Wanted to share them.
1. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting
the right one so that when we finally meet the right person,
we will know how to be grateful for that gift.
2. Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, and the
romance in a relationship, and find out you still care for
3. When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but oftentimes
we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one
which has been opened for us.
4. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and
swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like
it was the best conversation you've ever had.
5. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but
it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing
until it arrives.
6. There are things you'd love to hear that you would never hear
from the person whom you would like to hear them from, but
don't be so deaf as not to hear it from the one who says it
from his heart.
7. Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even
that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because
it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
8. Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what
you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance
to do all the things you want to do.
9. The best and most beautiful things in this world can neither be
seen nor touched, but can be felt with the heart.
10. Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts
you, it probably hurts the person, too. Don't be so quick to
11. A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a
life; a timely word may level stress; a loving word may heal and
12. The beginning of love is to let those we love be just
themselves, and not twist them with our own image -
otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in
13. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of
everything; they just make the most of everything that comes
along their way.
14. Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who
have searched, and those who have tried, for only they can
appreciate the importance of people who have touched their
15. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around
you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're
the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.
16. May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough
trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human,
and enough hope to make you happy.
Keep the faith.
(-Back to home page-)