MORE TIPS FOR MANAGERS AND BOSSES...
(-Back to home page-)
- 1. Never give me work in the morning. Always wait until 4:00 and then bring it to me. The challenge of a deadline is refreshing.
- 2. If it's really a "rush job," run in and interrupt me every 10 minutes to inquire how it's going. That helps.
- 3. Always leave without telling anyone where you're going. It gives me a chance to be creative when someone asks where you are.
- 4. If my arms are full of papers, boxes, books, or supplies, don't open the door for me. I need to learn how to function as a paraplegic and opening doors with no arms is good training.
- 5. If you give me more than one job to do, don't tell me which is the priority. I like guessing games.
- 6. Do your best to keep me late. I adore this office and really have nowhere to go or anything to do.
- 7. If a job I do pleases you, keep it a secret. Leaks like that could cost me a promotion.
- 8. If you don't like my work, tell everyone. I like my name to be popular in conversation.
- 9. If you have special instructions for a job, don't write them down. In fact, save them until the job is almost done. No use confusing me with infomation.
- 10. Never introduce me to the people you're with. When you refer to them later, my shrewd deductions will identify them.
- 11. Be nice to me only when the job I'm doing for you could really change your life.
- 12. Tell me all your little problems. No one else has any and it's nice to know someone is less fortunate.