Things To Ponder
- Living on earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
- Birthdays are good for you; the more you have the longer you live.
- How long a minute is, depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on.
- I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much Jollier, than the people who have to wait for them.
- If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
- Most of us go to our grave with our music still inside of us.
- If Walmart is lowering prices every day, how come nothing in the store is free yet?
- You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
- Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once. (I really like this one!)
- Don't cry because its over; smile because it happened.
- We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors ...but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
- A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
- Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.
(-Back to home page-)