Fun from Kim McNear>
Subject: The one who has the most toys still dies?
(-Back to home page-)
- Capitalism He who dies with the most toys, wins.
- Hari Krishna He who plays with the most toys, wins.
- Catholicism He who denies himself the most toys, wins.
- Anglican They were our toys first.
- Greek Orthodox No, they were OURS first.
- Atheism There is no toy maker.
- Polytheism There are many toy makers.
- Evolutionism The toys made themselves.
- Church of Christ Scientist We are the toys.
- Communism Everyone gets the same number of toys, and you are in big trouble if we catch you selling yours.
- B'Hai All toys are just fine with us.
- Amish Toys with batteries are surely a sin.
- Taoism The doll is as important as the dump truck.
- Mormonism Every boy can have as many toys as he wants.
- Voodoo Let me borrow that doll for a second.
- Hinduism He who plays with bags of plastic farm animals, loses.
- 7th Day Adventist He who plays with his toys on Saturday, loses.
- Southern Baptist If your toy is a Disney product, you have a one-way ticket to Hell.
- Jehovah's Witness He who sells the most toys door-to-door, wins.
- Pentecostal He whose toys can talk, wins.
- Existentialism Toys are a figment of your imagination.
- Confucianism Once a toy is dipped in the water, it is no longer dry.
- Non-Denominationalism We don't care where the toys came from; let's just play with them.
- Agnosticism It is not possible to know whether toys make a bit of difference.
- Unitarian Universalism We still haven't decided if the toys exist.