Simple Logic Quiz
SIMPLE LOGIC EXAMINATION
(-Back to home page-)
- 1. I went to bed at eight o'clock in the evening and set the alarm to get up at nine in the morning. How many hours of sleep would this allow me?
- 2. Do they have a fourth of July in England?
- 3. Some months have thirty days, some have thirty-one. How many months have twenty-eight days?
- 4. If you had only one match and entered a dark room where there was an oil room heater, an oil lamp, and some kindling wood --- which would you light first?
- 5 .If a doctor has given you three pills and told you to take on every half-hour, how long would they last?
- 6. A man built a house with four sides to it, and it was a rectangular structure, each side having a southern exposure. A big bear come wandering by. What color is the bear?
- 7. A farmer had 17 sheep. All but nine died. How many did he have left?
- 8. Divide 30 by 1/2. Add 10. What is the result?
- 9. Take two apples from three trees. How many apples do you have?
- 10. How many animals of each species did Moses take aboard the Ark?