Great lines from job evaluations:
1. I would not allow this employee to breed.
2. This associate is really not so much of a has-been, but
more definitely a won't be.
3. Works well when under constant supervision and cornered
like a rat in a trap.
4. When she opens her mouth, it seems it is only to change
whichever foot was previously there.
5. He would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle.
6. This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
7. He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails
to achieve them.
8. This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an
9. This employee should go far and the sooner he starts, the
10. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
11. Got into the gene pool when the lifeguard wasn't
12. A room temperature IQ.
13. Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold
14. A gross ignoramus - 144 times worse than an ordinary
15. A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on.
16. A prime candidate for natural deselection.
17. Bright as Alaska in December.
18. One-celled organisms outscore him in IQ tests.
19. Donated his brain to science before he was done using it.
20. Fell out of the family tree.
21. Gates are down, lights are flashing, but the train isn't
22. Has two brains: one is lost; the other is out looking for
23. He's so dense, light bends around him.
24. If brains were taxed, she'd get a refund.
25. If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice
26. If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you'll get
27. If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.
28. It's hard to believe he beat out 1,000,000 other sperm.
29. One neuron short of a synapse.
30. Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, he only
31. Takes him an hour and a half to watch 60 Minutes.
32. Wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead.
33. Since my last report, this employee has reached rock
bottom and has started to dig.
34. His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid
(-Back to home page-)