Why God never got tenure
1. Only one major publication...
2. ...in Hebrew
3. No references.
4. It wasn't published in a referred journal.
5. Some doubts he wrote it himself
6. May be true he created the world, but what has he done since then?
7. Scientific community has had a hard time replicating his results.
8. Never applied to the ethics board for permission to use human subjects.
9. When experiment went awry, tried to cover it by drowning subjects.
10. When subjects didn't behave as predicted, deleted them from sample.
11. Rarely lectured for class and just told students to read the book.
12. Had son teach certain classes.
13. Expelled first two students for learning too much.
14. Only had ten requirements, but most of his students failed them.
15. Office hours infrequent and usually held on mountain top.
(-Back to home page-)