Things you can learn from a dog
(-Back to home page-)
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- Be loyal
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
- Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
- Let others know when they have invaded your territory.
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride and allow the experience of fresh air and wind in your face to create pure ecstasy.
- Never pretend to be something you're not.
- No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout.. run right back and make friends.
- On a hot day, drink lots of water and stretch out under a shady tree.
- Run, romp and play daily.
- Take naps and always stretch before rising.
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
- When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.