Sayings - Some Humor Some Commentary
- "If God be for us who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)
- A person's body is remarkably sensitive. Pat them on the back and their head swells.
- A liberal education to many college students these days seems to mean a generous allowance.
- A cheerful face is nearly as good for an invalid as healthy weather.
- A bachelor is a man who enjoys life, liberty and the happiness of pursuit.
- A wise man among the ignorant is as a beautiful girl in the company of blind men.
- A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing.
- A person who is self-reliant, positive, optimistic, and undertakes their work with assurance of success - magnetizes their condition. They draws to themselves the reactive powers of the universe.
- Act well at the moment, and you have performed a good action for all eternity.
- All of us want two things out of life; success and happiness!
- An optimist is a man who tells others not to worry when things are going his way.
- As you lead so shall you reaps.
- As a man thinketh, so is he also.
- Be loyal to God, to self, and to you employer and you cannot fail.
(-Back to home page-)