Medical Humor - For Laughs not treatment
1. If you are choking on an ice cube simply pour a cup
of boiling water down your throat. Presto! The
blockage will instantly remove itself.
2. Avoid cutting yourself slicing vegetables by
getting someone else to hold while you chop.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the
toilet seat by using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut
yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing
the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.
5. A mousetrap, placed on top of your alarm clock,
will prevent you from rolling over and going back to
sleep after you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of
laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
7. You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct
Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If
it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
8. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to
Daily Thought: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT
REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO
YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.