For the LEXOPHILES Out There .
I. A bicycle can't stand alone because it is two-tired.
2. What's the definition of a will? (It's a dead giveaway)
3. Time flies like an arrow - Fruit flies like a banana.
4. A backward poet writes inverse.
5. In a democracy, it's your vote that counts; in feudalism, it's your count that votes.
6. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
7. If you don't pay your exorcist, you get repossessed.
8. With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
9. Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft, and I'll show you A--flat minor.
10. When a clock is hungry, it goes back four seconds.
11. The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
12. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
13. Ycu feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
14. Local Area Network in Australia: The LAN down under.
15. He often broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
We could learn a lot from crayons
Some are sharp; some are pretty; Some are dull;
This page created and maintained by Dave Palmer