THIRTY LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
- 1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
- 2.. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
- 3.. I Work Hard Because Millions On Welfare Depend on Me!
- 4.. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
- 5 I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
- 6.. Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
- 7.. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
- 8.. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
- 9.. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
- 10.. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are missing..
- 11.. Out of my mind.. Back in five minutes.
- 12. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinningmedicine.
- 13.. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
- 14.. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
- 15.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
- 16.. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
- 17.. Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!
- 18.. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
- 19.. Procrastinate Now!
- 20.. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
- 21.. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
- 22.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
- 23.. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
- 24..They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken.
- 25..He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.
- 26..A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
- 27..Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
- 28.. The trouble with life is there's no background music.
- 29.. The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson.
- 30.. I smile! because I don't know what the hell is going on.
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
This page created and maintained by Dave Palmer
(-Back to home page-)