Some of these I've seen before and there are some good new ones.
Murphy's Real Laws . . . .
- 1. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.
- 2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
- 3. A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
- 4. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
- 5. Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?
- 6. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
- 7. When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.
- 8. Seen it all, done it all. Can't remember most of it.
- 9. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
- 10. I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
- 11. He's not dead. He's electroencephalographically challenged.
- 12. She's always late. In fact, her ancestors arrived on the "Juneflower".
- 13. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
- 14. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
- 15. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
- 16. Pardon my driving, I'm reloading.
- 17. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?
- 18. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
- 19. It is hard to understand how a cemetery can raise its burial costs and blame it on the higher cost of living.
- 20. Just remember if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
- 21. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
- 22. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try and pass them.
- 23. You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
- 24. Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world population.
- 25. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
- 26. The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.
- 27. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking.
- 28. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
- 29. The shin bone is a device for finding furniture.
- 30. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
- 31. It was recently discovered that research causes cancer in rats.
- 32. Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.
This page created and maintained by Dave Palmer
(-Back to home page-)