Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah's Ark...
- One: Don't miss the boat.
- Two: Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- Three: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Four: Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Five: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Six: Build your future on high ground.
- Seven: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
- Eight: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- Nine: When you're stressed, float a while.
- Ten: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
- Eleven: No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.
NOW, wasn't that nice?
This page created and maintained by Dave Palmer
(-Back to home page-)