How to bathe a cat.
1. Thoroughly clean toilet.
2. Lift both lids and add shampoo.
3. Find and soothe cat as you carry him to bathroom.
4. In one swift move, place cat in toilet, close both lids.
5. Stand on top of lids so cat cannot escape.
6. The cat will self agitate and produce ample suds. (Ignore ruckus from inside toilet; cat is enjoying this)
7. Flush toilet 3 or 4 times; this provides power rinse which is quite effective. (cat is too big to go anywhere)
8. Have someone open outside door.
9. Stand as far from toilet as possible and quickly lift both lids.
10. Clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and outdoors, where he will air dry.
11. Cat will return when hungry.
This page created and maintained by Dave Palmer
(-Back to home page-)