Common Thought about Unusual Objects
- The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
- Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
- There are two kinds of pedestrians -- the quick and the dead.
- Life is sexually transmitted.
- An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other unbreakable toys.
- If quitters never win, and winners never quit, then who is the fool who said "Quit while you're ahead?"
- Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
- Get the last word in: Apologize.
- Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
- Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
- Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?
- Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
- All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
- Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?
- In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
- Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first!
- How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
This page created and maintained by Dave Palmer
(-Back to home page-)