Gentle thoughts for today:
- 1. Birds of a feather flock together and mess up your car.
- 2. There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
- 3. When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.
- 4. If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
- 5. Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
- 6. A penny saved is a government oversight.
- 7. The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
- 8. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.
- 9. The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
- 10. He who hesitates is probably right.
- 11. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.
- 12. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
- 13. The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.
- 14. Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS" together it spells "THEIRS"?
This page created and maintained by Dave Palmer
(-Back to home page-)